: compact(): Undefined variable: post_date_part1 in /home/k912/public_html/wp-content/themes/invetex/fw/core/core.wp.php
on line 1704
: compact(): Undefined variable: post_date_part2 in /home/k912/public_html/wp-content/themes/invetex/fw/core/core.wp.php
on line 1704
Acquisition and Development:
Inn Equities provides owners of new or existing projects with technical assistance in an acquisition, due diligence, design, compliance, construction, brand negotiations, FF&E budgets and specifications, marketing, and coordination of various disciplines during the pre-opening, development, acquisition and/or repositioning process and help build from ground up.
- Site Selection & Evaluation
- Feasibility & Market Analysis
- Impact Studies & Investment Analysis
- Strategic Planning & Project Funding
- Acquisition | Due Diligence
- Development & Capital Planning
- Brand Compliance and Designing
- Construction Procurement & FF&E Purchasing
- Local, State and Federal Compliance
- Construction and Project Management
- Technology: System Set up- Ecommerce
- Safety & Security Equipment Installation & Setup
- Surveillance & Networking
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Pre Opening Marketing & Hotel Management
Need a Financial Advice? We Offer Professional Assistance Only!
Contact us for more information about our services.
Land development is both an art and a science. It is an art that builds on creativity, instincts and vision to transform an idea from concept into reality. As a science, it systematically progresses through a series of activities to accomplish a successful outcome — a new development.
Govermant have a master plan and know which properties are ripe for development. They will often know the entire history of a property including any potential pitfalls and what might be successful assets range from low-risk to high-return investments.
the land acquisition and development finance process, which includes:
Finding the land and the preliminary investigation and financial analysis
Tying up the land and formal due diligence
Organizing business structures and selecting a lender